Wednesday 5 March 2014

Welcome!!!!


Welcome to my blog! This is where I would fangirl about books and my favorite authors. Here I will update you on new books that will be soon released or just update you on the author. I will write reviews of the recent books I have read and recommend you all what kind of books to read. I don't have a favorite genre of books I read books that interest me. I do love reading fantasy and young adult books so I will do a lot of reviews from those genres.

Now here is some info about me!
I am a 20 year old woman who loves doing art, hanging out with family and obviously I LOVE READING.
I am a hopeless romantic and I dream of a love like I read in books you can understand that the young adult books that I read must have steamy romance in it. I like to just mention that I might not be good at reviews in the beginning because I haven't done a lot of reviews. I like the books with bad boys in it men with tattoo's and my favorite kind of guy must have black hair and blue/ green or silver(gray) eyes. Those are my kind of book boyfriend. I wont do giveaways like most blogs do because I juat dont know how to do that yet if I learn how then maybe I will.

Now all you guys need to do is follow my twitter for me @FearlessKiss  and I will follow back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment