Tuesday 22 April 2014

The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1)

17726746Book: The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1)
Author: J. A. Redmerski
Publication:July 4th 2013 
Genre: Romance, Contemporary Romance, Young Adult, New Adult, Chick Lit
Synopsis: Twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett thought she knew exactly where her life was going. But after a wild night at the hottest club in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, she shocks everyone-including herself-when she decides to leave the only life she's ever known and set out on her own. Grabbing her purse and her cell phone, Camryn boards a Greyhound bus ready to find herself. Instead, she finds Andrew Parrish.

Sexy and exciting, Andrew lives life like there is no tomorrow. He persuades Camryn to do things she never thought she would and shows her how to give in to her deepest, most forbidden desires. Soon he becomes the center of her daring new life, pulling love and lust and emotion out of her in ways she never imagined possible. But there is more to Andrew than Camryn realizes. Will his secret push them inseparably together-or destroy them forever?

MY THOUGHTS:

This book like the first time I read it last year was just as amazing as last year. I loved reading the book the first time and I still love it. I can say this book was sexy, fun read and also heartbreaking at the end and it was sweet. I love to say that I would read it again because I will I don't have a lot of books that I would reread over and over again but this book is one book that I will always make time to reread again and again.

“Everybody starts out as strangers.” 

This book is in both Andrew's and Camryn's point of view so you can see what both of them are thinking. Though it's been told more in Camryn's point of view so I loved it every time I read Andrews pov because I love to read and see what the guy thinks about the girl. I really loved that Andrew could make Camryn feel alive for the first time in her life. Camryn was broken and her fixed her in a way that no one else could but Andrew had a secret that nearly made Cam loose him. Cam made it the best few weeks of his life and he fell in love with her since the beginning but both of them weren't ready to be together. Andrew nearly walked away from her before she could say that she wants to be his but it all ended up quite well in the end where they started dating.

“I know you lost your partner in crime, but...I want YOU to be MINE. Maybe WE should travel the world together, Camryn...I know I can't replace your ex--"
"Andrew...it was always you.”

AT the end of the book I was crying like a baby even though I already new what will happen I still cried. It hurt my heart to read what was happening to the two and Camryn reacted when this happened The letter he wrote for Cam really did break my heart and like before after I finished readying the book I had to stare out in space for a while just to get control over my feelings again. Like I said before this is the best book I have ever read and I would reread it again anytime.

 “Never hold back...be sure to do what you want in life, say what you feel and never be afraid to be yourself. Fuck what everybody else thinks. You're living for you, not them.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment