Thursday 8 May 2014

Grounded (Up in the Air #3)

16139641Books: Grounded (Up in the Air #3)
Author: R.K. Lilley
Genre: Adult, Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Synopsis: James and Bianca’s story draws to a close in the explosive conclusion to the Up In The Air Trilogy.

After a short but earnest courtship, Bianca can no longer deny her feelings for James, and though she’s tried her hardest, she can’t help but see that he cares deeply for her, as well. In a completely uncharacteristic move, she has put aside her misgivings and agreed to live with the enigmatic billionaire. Is her leap of faith the beginning of something wonderful, or is it too much, too fast?

As James and Bianca feel a growing need for each other that neither can deny, circumstances beyond their control intervene, trying to tear them apart. Amidst the ever mounting threat of a monster who wants Bianca dead, and the constant pitfalls of an indiscreet past that James can’t seem to escape, can these two passionate lovers manage to find their happily ever after?

My thoughts:
This book was HOT. I mean they had sex everywhere and anywhere they can think of. The first thing I noted that the Mr. chapter titles was back and I liked that in the first book and I liked it in this one to. It gave you some idea what mood James was in this chapter. This whole series is a delicious blend of heart-clenching emotion, fan-yourself hotness, make-you-blush kink, combined with an engaging plot that keeps you flipping the pages. Its absolutely absorbing and I seriously didn’t want to put it down even for a minute! 

“I’m going to make you come so many ways that you forget all of the ways that you can find to doubt us.” 
This book started right where Mile High stopped. You don’t have to reread the last book to understand what was going on but if you have read mile high in a long time then I recommend you read the last chapter before you start with grounded. The sex and romance in this book was very well balanced and I must say the romance was just WOW. This book had completely, utterly heart-clenching, squeeing-out-loud romance that just melted my heart!! I loved to read how James and Bianca worked together to get through there ups and downs and it was all heart-warmingly sweet.
“You are more precious to me than my own life, by far. It’s not even a question. I would do anything for you.“ .
In this book James got a lot more protective but thank goodness for that. There was a lot of suspense in the book for a while with Bianca’s father and all. It took Bianca a while to get use to all the bodyguards following her everywhere and I do understand why James was scared he might lose after all he is a real rich guy who can afford bodyguards. The sweetest thing that I loved about James is that he never once in his life was jealous of Bianca and Stephens relationship. He accepted him in all the ways and he made sure that Stephen would always be in Bianca’s life because he is like a brother to her and you would know he would die for Bianca.  
“I honestly couldn’t tell which was driving him tonight, the Dom or my tender lover, there was such a mix of feelings in his eyes.”
“James had shown me a profound tenderness and love that belonged only to me, from our very first time together…. it was more precious of a gift than I’d allowed myself to see. He was my Dom, and I was his sub, but our love had turned it into so much more…” 

That ending was so damn amazing it was real HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ending I mean it was one of the sweetest things I have ever read. Bianca has come so far in these book you would never have thought that this book would end like this if you just started reading the series now. James has changed Bianca in all the better ways and made her feel better with herself and safer to trust other. She trust more easier now in a better way. 

Everybody should read and fall in love with James Cavendish! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment