Sunday 16 March 2014

Lick (Stage Dive #1)

Book: Lick (Stage Dive #1)
Author: Kylie Scott
Synopsis: Waking up in Vegas was never meant to be like this.

Evelyn Thomas's plans for celebrating her twenty-first birthday in Las Vegas were big. Huge. But she sure never meant to wake up on the bathroom floor with a hangover to rival the black plague, a very attractive half-naked tattooed man in her room, and a diamond on her finger large enough to scare King Kong. Now if she could just remember how it all happened.

One thing is certain, being married to one of the hottest rock stars on the planet is sure to be a wild ride





My Thoughts:
This book was hilarious and sexy. I really enjoyed this book and I think Kylie can write real steamy books. I really couldn’t stop laughing in the beginning of the book it was so funny but I am over the moon how the book ended.

“It’s not fair that you remember and I don’t.” “No,” he said, his voice hard, cold, in a way I hadn’t heard it. He looked over at me, jaw set. “It’s not fair that I remember and you don’t, Evelyn.” 
When Ev woke up in a hotel room next to a real sexy rockstar, she could not understand how she got married to him and she cant even remember what happend. He said he will sort all this married stuff out but somehow she got feelings for him. So instead of the two going for a divorce they try it out to be married but one night when she walks into a room where some girl was kissing him, felt like her heart broke into a million pieces. She ran away and went back home and she took a real long time to get over it and he was not helping her because he moved to Portland to. He took his whole band to Portland and he is doing everything to get her back because he figured out one thing and that thing is that he loves her and he cant go without her. In the end everything worked out and they got a real sweet happy ending.
“I thought I could let you go I thought that you could leave and know The time we took would fade But I’m colder than the bed where we lay
You let go if you like, I’ll hold on Say no all you want, I’m not done Baby, I promise you

Did you think I’d let you go? That’s never happening and now you know Take your time, I’ll wait Regretting every last thing I said”


No comments:

Post a Comment