Thursday 8 May 2014

Mile High (Up in the Air #2)

16136959Books: Mile High (Up in the Air #2)
Author: R.K. Lilley
Genre: Adult, Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Synopsis: James and Bianca’s tumultuous story continues in the sequel to In Flight.

James has initiated Bianca into a dark and drugging world of passion and pain. He taught her about her own submissive, masochistic nature, and she fell swiftly and deeply in love with the undeniably charming and impossibly beautiful Mr. Cavendish, but a painful misunderstanding and the return of the brutally violent demon of her past have combined to overwhelm Bianca, and, confused and hurt, she pushes him away.

It’s been over a month since the shocking attack that hospitalized her, and since she told a distraught James that she needed space, but her feelings haven’t gone away. Even she knew that it was only a matter of time before he would cast his spell on her again…



My thoughts:

I think this book was better than the first book. I mean I enjoyed this book a lot more. I loved watching and reading to see how Bianca grew and started accepting her feelings for James. Holy Hell when I think this book can’t get any hotter it does. James has stolen my heart I mean I am hooked onto this trilogy and by the angel I wish there was so much more of the series.
“…you need to learn to trust me. I am sure of this, sure of us.” 
For me James is by far the best and sexy dominate billionaire. When I read this first book I enjoyed it so much that I had to jump to the next book right after I finished the first one. I did not even come up for a breath of air.   I needed more of Bianca and James and you know what my wish come true, that’s exactly what happened. It starts out about a month after the ending events of book 1 and continues to tell the hot, romantic, kinky, sweet, thrilling love story between James and Bianca as they figure out their feelings, work through their issues and insecurities and learn to trust each other. I don’t want to say anything about the plot. Suffice it to say that it was awesome and I loved it.
“You’re my angel, Bianca. You’ve exorcised my demons. I don’t have nightmares when I’m with you. I don’t have to work seventy hour work weeks to keep my mind distracted. My life has become more than work and emotionless affairs. You make me a better man.” 
This book had the perfect angst and swoon moments that had me on the edge of my seat panting for so much more. I loved James so much. He has a horrible back story but that story did not break him, it made him into the strong man he was in the book, he made Bianca stronger in a way and I loved that he was protective over Bianca. The only thing that I hated about James is how jealous he actually can get but it made the romance just the steamier.  Bianca had a lot of trust issues and she only trusted her best friend but I liked that James was patient enough and waited for her to start trusting him and waited till she opened her heart for him.

“Yes,” he said, his voice rough with emotion. “This is home.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment