Wednesday 2 April 2014

Hiatus for a while.

Hi all I know i just started this blog but sadly i can't work that much on it right now :( I would love to add more reviews to this blog but here at work all my blogs and websites are getting blocked so I cant work on here. I would wish they would unblock my sites after 5pm but they will never do that I will keep adding reviews to my goodreads account and add reviews here as soon as possible it will just take me longer to get the reviews up here. I wish I could do something else about it but I dont have endless supply of internet at home so I have to fight my siblings for the internet and I cant stay on this site for hours. :( I do hope you all will understand why it takes me longer to get the reviews up in the page sorry for all this I hate it as much as you all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment