Thursday 21 June 2018

Moved Blogs!!!

Related image


Hey everyone. it has been forever since i have been able to come onto this blog. The reason for that is because somehow I was blocked out of Blogger and i did not figure out how to change that until now, yet i will not blog on this site any longer just in case something like this happen again. That is why i am here to let you know that i created a new blog awhile ago and I will be moving all my reviews on this site to there. THIS IS ALL MY REVIEWS THAT I AM POSTING THERE!!!

The blog that i created awhile back is still called Echoing Books but i am now on wordpress instead.

if you want to check out my newer updated blog that i am spending my time on then follow the link.

GO TO MY BLOG >>> https://echoingbooks.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment